SUMO EXPERIENCE PRIVACY STATEMENT
(Proprietor: Martin Day)
Your privacy is important to Sumo Experience. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Sumo Experience collects, and the ways in which Sumo Experience uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Sumo Experience may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- any information that you send to Sumo Experience via email, form on the contact page or telephone.
Using personal information
Sumo Experience may use your personal information to:
- supply to you services and products that you purchase;
- send to you invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- request feedback on your experience;
- publish your feedback on its website (excluding contact details); and
- send you marketing communications.
- Sumo Experience will not disclose your personal information to any agents or sub-contractors.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Sumo Experience may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Sumo Experience will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Sumo Experience will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Sumo Experience is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Sumo Experience
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 18 Caradon Close, Woking, Surrey, GU21 3DU