Sumo Parties - big fun in sumo suits!
It’s fighting, it's high drama, it's hilarious
We are nothing like other Sumo hire companies you might come across. We don’t hire by hour, but instead, we organise the whole event for you. Our kimono-clad ‘Gyoji’, a veteran of over 450 previous events, will
- Lead the Ceremonials
- Organise the Competition
- Explain the Rules of Engagement
- Referee and Score the Bouts
- and Generally Run the Fun
From our base in Woking we will bring the party to you, and to a venue of your choice, be that local hall, back garden or boardroom. We cover London, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex, Middlesex, Hertforshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Essex & Kent - in fact the whole of South East England.
What you will do
- Bow to Honour your Opponent
- Throw the Salt
- Elicit the Support of your Team
- Do the Sumo Stomp as a display of Intimidation
- Wrestle the Challenger out of the ‘Dohyo’ (combat ring)
- Slam them to Press home your Victory … or
- Roll around on the Ground like a Giant Beach Ball
What you get
You get what you’d expect, plus some more besides. Your kimono-clad party host will bring with him, a pair of authentic Fat Suits (either adult or junior size) complete with helmets and neck braces, the completion ring & crash mat, scoreboard, gong, colour coded team bandanas, Japanese backing track, and smoke machine (venue permitting). Above all, you'll have a whole lot of fatless fat fun.